Top 30 Reasons for Sales Failure of a Real Estate Agent
Here are the top reasons for sales failure.
- Failure to follow the system
- Failure of Punctuality
- Not following-up customer promptly
- Not taking enough care of the customer
- Proceeding to site visit without having the current availability details
- Not knowing if the customer is currently need of the property
- Not taking the decision maker to the site visit
- Not giving the complete project info to the decision maker
- Allowing the customer to bring unknown person(s) for the site visit
- Combining multiple customers together for site visit
- Not taking the customer in our vehicle for the site visit. Allowing them to come to the site by their own vehicle.
- Not keeping the customer under our complete control
- Not knowing the income and funding details of the customer
- Not checking if the customer is ready with the initial booking amount.
- Not checking if the project matches the need and requirement of the customer
- Not insisting the customer to bring cheque while coming to the site visit
- Not collecting the cheque immediately after seeing the site
- Not meeting the customer promptly the next day if he has agreed to give the cheque on that day.
- Accepting post dated cheque
- Not inviting the customer to our office (if required, at any situation)
- Not informing the correct distance and travel time to the customer
- Speaking unwanted or negative talk during the site visit
- Conducting site visit during dusk or late evening. After 4pm
- Stopping the vehicle unnecessarily during the site visit
- Over speeding or slow driving or taking high-traffic routes during the site visit journey
- Taking the customer who over-assures of buying the property.
- Believing the customer who bluffs than he wants 100 plots
- Not conveying properly about our policy of No Price Negotiation
- Not informing the customer that legal documents of the project will be given only after the receipt of the booking amount.
- Interfering during the conversation between the senior manager and the customer. This will distract the attention of the customer and also senior manager not able to deliver what he is willing to say.
These are the top 30 reasons for sales failure of a real-estate agent and not able to convert prospects into sales.
If you like this post then consider sharing with your social media friends. Please leave your valuable comments below.